Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

Landmark PLL-SD10

can a PLL-SD10 single button be used to trigger a macro? I just want to use it as a single push in the system.

Comments

• DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    Are you talking about in a NetLinx environment, or in a Landmark system? I seem to recall a way to detach a button from the switch in Lanmark, but I'm somewhat murky since it's been years since I was active with Lanmark, and even then, we didn't use the lighting controls. But if it's available in Landmark, it should be available by other means. The real question is how ...
  • locknarlocknar Posts: 30
    think way back

yes I mean the original Landmark, and the button on the wall is a light controller but it does appear in the programming and is connected by the cat5. I was hoping to add an IR command to it, rather than adding one more button to the wall.
  • DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    It can be done, I remember that from training, but I never actually did it. It should appear in the device list to generate an event, then assign your IR command to that event. If you do not want the light itself to go on and off at the same time, there should be an option in the device properties to "detach" the button from the switch.
  • locknarlocknar Posts: 30
    thanks

"Events" thats where it was hiding, I kept trying modes, macros, thanks for the help