Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Applications and Solutions VisualArchitect
Options

Vantage with Visual Arch.

Hi all , is there a way to add the vantage to the devices list (CSD file)??

Thanx for your help

Comments

• Options
    TrikinCurtTrikinCurt Posts: 158
    What Vantage product are you trying to control? The older Q system has a module, but won't work with VA, the new Infusion doesn't have anything available for it.

We are a Vantage dealer so it is a bit disappointing! I have been writting my own module (based on the standard lighting API), but it is far from finished.

With that said, the Infusion is very easy to control, just telnet into port 3001 on the infusion and type help to get a list of control commands.

Curt
    Trikin
  • Options
    SensivaSensiva Posts: 211
    Yeah, The older one

first thanx for your reply, :)
    yeah i am using the older Qlink one, and i don't have thatmuch skils to use Netlinx Std, ony VA :)
    tried to design my own, but still have some problems with buttons and commands

thanx for your support
  • Options
    TrikinCurtTrikinCurt Posts: 158
    Unfortunately VA really isn't a product that will get you 100% there most of the time at the moment... I am sure you can post enough questions to get the module up and running, though I have never personally worked with the QLink stuff.

The other option, of course, is there are plenty of independent AMX programmers that can help you out (or AMX directly).

Curt
    Trikin