Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Applications and Solutions VisualArchitect
Options

VA Version 1.1

It is version 1.1 release yet? I got an e-mail from Infocom where it saids that version 1.1.was released in August.

Comments

• Options
    I found Ver 1.1 manual but no upgrade the the program its self?
  • Options
    JJCCJJCC Posts: 17
    Now it's available (CEDIA news!)

But only from a new CD, not available as an update. Today AMX published the new (!) VA1.2 that will be ready on December (fortunately) as an update.....
  • Options
    Va 1.1

Just got 5 copies today via FedEx.
  • Options
    Did you have to order them or did they send them automatically if you had ordered that many copies of 1.0 originally?
  • Options
    Must be automatic, I just got a shipping notification and I am out of town.

Curt
    Trikin
  • Options
    DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    I've heard around that nayone who ordered v. 1 will be automatically getting 1.1 shipped to them. I guess I ought to check with shipping to see if I got mine ..
  • Options
    Hmmm, still waiting for mine :( Things slow down alot at the border I guess.
  • Options
    Va 1.1

They just showed up. Never ordered 1.0 either!!!

Maybe the rep signed us up.
  • Options
    flcusatflcusat Posts: 309
    Just got mime today. After the installation you are suppossed to do a Web Update Duet modules which I did but still there are some modules that don't update. Anyone having the same problems.
  • Options
    flcusat wrote:
    Just got mime today. After the installation you are suppossed to do a Web Update Duet modules which I did but still there are some modules that don't update. Anyone having the same problems.

There are currently some inconsistencies between the data reported by your locally installed Duet modules and the data returned by InConcert during the Web Update Duet Modules query process. If you performed the operation once with all modules selected and refreshed your Device Database, then you will have the latest updates.
  • Options
    There are currently some inconsistencies between the data reported by your locally installed Duet modules and the data returned by InConcert during the Web Update Duet Modules query process. If you performed the operation once with all modules selected and refreshed your Device Database, then you will have the latest updates.

In some cases that is correct but in another cases like the Sonance iPort the device doesn't show on my database. Also I tried to download this particular device manually and even when it shows in the Customs Downloads VA folder when I do the scan doesn't appear in the VA database, even the category under which this device is under(controller) doesn't show. Also there are a couple of them that are showing as an updated module. How can I verified that I have the updated version or the previous one? In total I have a problem with around 14 devices.
  • Options
    Is anybody else having problems with this. Here is a screen shot of the devices I'm having problem with.

In some cases like the Sonance AMP8750, Sony Qualia 004 and the Autopatch BCS_Switcher they are already showing in my VA database. I folloed rob's advice but that didn't help.

The Vaux Electronics update is obvious since the original duet module is not installed.
  • Options
    I'm also having a problem when I close VA the following message appears. I try reinstalling VA but still the same message appears.
  • Options
    Here is another problem I detected today when I tried to update the duet modules.
    According to the new releases page in the partners section of amx.com on 12/6/2006 there was a release for Marantz's VP12S4 projector the file associated to this device in the web update is for Denon's DVD3910.
    Also a Javelin Camera is associated with HAI OmniPro II file, and the Russound ST2XM tuner is under the category of amplifier.
    None of this devices were updated in my database along with the others showing in the attachment.
  • Options
    version 1.2 avail

Any news about version 1.2 taht is suppose to be avail. as a download in december?
  • Options
    VA 1.1 Release

VA 1.1was released September 6, 2006 and is available on CD only. VA 1.2 is scheduled for release later this month - Jan '07.
    For more information:
    http://amx.com/techcenter/applications.asp#VisualArchitect%20v1.1%20(Available%20on%20CD%20only)