Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

Axd-ir+

Help please. Has connected IR + to AXlink, I see that the gauge of acceptance of a signal works, but in NetLinx which channel is not displayed has worked! What commands need to be sent on AXD-IR + where them to take? To me spoke that any certain infra-red signals are necessary, clear that it is necessary to do!

Comments

• Options
    Leha wrote:
    Help please. Has connected IR + to AXlink, I see that the gauge of acceptance of a signal works, but in NetLinx which channel is not displayed has worked! What commands need to be sent on AXD-IR + where them to take? To me spoke that any certain infra-red signals are necessary, clear that it is necessary to do!

The AXD-IR+ only operates with AMX 38kHz or 455kHz IR signals (MIO-R1/R2, TXC remote series, Viewpoints, etc). It can not be used for "other" signals. Except MIO-R1, afaik all the above remotes are set to RF mode by default.

Please check if the AXD-IR+ is found by the master (Online tree, SHOW DEVICE in terminal).

Hope this helps,
  • Options
    LehaLeha Posts: 37
    questions
    The AXD-IR+ only operates with AMX 38kHz or 455kHz IR signals (MIO-R1/R2, TXC remote series, Viewpoints, etc). It can not be used for "other" signals. Except MIO-R1, afaik all the above remotes are set to RF mode by default.

Please check if the AXD-IR+ is found by the master (Online tree, SHOW DEVICE in terminal).

Hope this helps,

It is necessary to train transferable boards (not AMX), to commands which perceives AXD-IR +.
    I do not have board MIO how it is possible to do without this board? What others are variants? I can can send a command through IR an output on AXD-IR +? Can eat these 255 commands for AXD-IR + in a sexadecimal code?
  • Options
    Spire_JeffSpire_Jeff Posts: 1,917
    The AXD-IR+ only receives IR codes from a remote control. You can program most of the higher end universal remotes to send the IR commands. There are 255 different IR commands and each one causes a button push to happen. You should be able to find the IR commands on remotecentral.com for a pronto remote. They might even have them for other remotes.

Also, make sure there are no fluorescent lights near the AXD-IR+. I have had big problems with interference caused by lighting.

Jeff