Home AMX User Forum NetLinx Studio
Options

Is there a sintax for the system notice that a new program is been sent to the master

Dear All,

Thank you for the help you have given me.

Someone knows if there is a sintax for the system notice that a new program is been sent to the master?

In another words, I have a system with CV7 and Modero already installed and working fine.
I would like to show in the moderos and CV7 panels a message "Please wait while the program is been sent to the master.", or something like that. But, the trouble is to find a sintax in the Netlinx which show me that a new program is been sentto the master by the Netlinx.

Please, someone can help me?

Thank you very much

Comments

• Options
    mpullinmpullin Posts: 949
    What I do is I make a new button on the TP and place it where I want the notice to be. On the Off state of this button I put a message that reads "Please wait while the Master is rebooting..." The On state contains no message. I set the feedback type to channel and give it a channel number, let's say 47. Then in the online event for my panels, ON[DATA.DEVICE,47].

When the panel is not connected to the master (i.e. when the master is loading new code), the message will be displayed since all channels on the TP are considered OFF when the panel is not connected to a system. When the panel comes online the channel is turned ON so the message disappears.
  • Options
    Problem solved !!

Hi Matt Pullin,

What a great idea !!!

The problem is solved !!!

Thank very much for you help.

Bye