Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads Residential Forum
Options

Sirius SC-H1

2»

Comments

• Options
    Joe HebertJoe Hebert Posts: 2,159
    Tworhythms wrote: »
    Do you know if it uses the sirius connect protocol or it's own code set? I would love to be able to use the module I wrote for the SC-H1P2.
    I'd be pretty much shocked if it wasn't the same protocol.

Thanks for the info Jeff.
  • Options
    Spire_JeffSpire_Jeff Posts: 1,917
    Tworhythms wrote: »
    Thanks Jeff! I checked this model out and it looks great! Do you know if it uses the sirius connect protocol or it's own code set? I would love to be able to use the module I wrote for the SC-H1P2.

It should be the same code set as the others. I am using the duet module from AMX to control it, if that helps.

Jeff
  • Options
    shawn.gshawn.g Posts: 2
    Serial control manual for SCH2P

Hi, I have a Sirius SCH2P radio that I need to control. In this thread I heard mention of the "123 page implementation guide." Where can I get a copy of this? I am looking for the Serial protocols for this radio (or any SiriusConnect device).

Any Help would be appreciated.
  • Options
    amdpoweramdpower Posts: 110
    It's in the duet module package on the AMX site. I also wrote a module which could be found in a another post on these forums if you'd like to use that instead or to get started.
  • Options
    Joe HebertJoe Hebert Posts: 2,159
    amdpower wrote: »
    It's in the duet module package on the AMX site.
    The docs used to be there. When the DUET module was updated, the protocol docs were stripped out of the package for some unknown reason. There's nothing proprietary about them so I attached them here...
  • Options
    amdpoweramdpower Posts: 110
    Hmm... I didn't know they removed them. It's such a fun read. Anyway, thanks for saving the day Joe!
  • Options
    shawn.gshawn.g Posts: 2
    Thanks, that'll help alot