Options

Need Help with a LECTRONICS DM1612 and AMX

Hello all I need some assistance please

Here is the equipment that i'm working with

AMX NI-3100 Integrated controller
NXT-CV10PB Touchpanel
LECTRONICS DM1612 digital audio mixer connected to the NI-3100 on port 1

Here is my problem

I can control most of the functions on the DM1612 with the touch panel except for turning on and off cross points (make connections between inputs and outputs). The only way that I can get it to work is select the input and the output and then change the gain of the cross point. I don't want to change the gain in order to make the connection between the input and the output and then there is no way to turn it off, I can only mute it. I have looked at the API for the DM1612 and downloaded some sample code from AMX (search 3rd party devices) I haven't found anything referencing turning the cross point on or off. You must specify input*output then gain level. (0 doesn't turn it off; it has a range of -120 to +120)

Does anyone out there have any experience with Lectronics devices that can provide some insight?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    dthorsondthorson Posts: 103
    I know they have a PT3 device that would make the lectrosonics an Axlink device. Maybe there are some additional commands that you could use to tie a crosspoint.

http://www.lectrosonics.com/lecnet/pt3td.pdf

If the DM1612 stores macros you could program the macros to control the crosspoints, then the AMX could recall those macros.