Home AMX User Forum AMX Design Tools

TPD3

Okay here's a new one. I was just working with TPD3 (latest update) and BAM the panel explorer disappeared and best of all I can't get it back. I've tried to reboot the system, you name it, but no panel explorer. Any ideas? I'm at a loss.

Comments

• Have you enabled an external monitor lately??? This happened to me once. I got it back this way. You can either re-enable an external monitor then pull the window back into the laptop's monitor or try using the arrows on the sides and bottom of the TPDESIGN window. Chances are your canvas got rescaled somehow.
  • Here's something else to try. Do you see TP3 on the taskbar?

If you see it there but can't see it on the screen the application might be opening up in a minimized mode. This has happened to me twice with two different (non-AMX) applications. I don't know what causes it, but if you right click on the taskbar application, you should be able to open it up to Maximize mode and see the window again.
  • Thomas HayesThomas Hayes Posts: 1,164
    I finally got the panel explorer back by doing a "system restore". All other attempts that I made to open the explorer failed. Today I am going to try to repeat the steps and recreate the problem to see if its a windows or AMX isuse.
  • Good luck. If you are able to reproduce the problem, let us know. Like I mentioned before, something similar has happened to me in the past, but I never was able to figure out how it happened.