Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Hardware
Options

MAX IMS-500-2 Database Issue

I had an issue this week with an IMS 500-2 recording with 3.4.0 OS. The client using winmax 2.7.b1 had been ripping a copy protected CD. This errored on FTP upload with error 0. I was able to rip the CD to HDD using Feurio and then upload. It uploaded fine and the I got an duplicate record in the database error and the CD did not join the Database.

I then tried an new copy protected CD that had not originally been ripped and failed by winmax, and all was fine. In further diagnosis the problem only presents on a failed upload of a copy protected disk by winmax.

The issue then presented after the client had deleted some CD's from the Database so she could fit more on. One of the CD's she deleted, she really wanted so we re ripped it via winmax. This ripped and FTP'd fine but we received a duplicate record in the database error again.

I am wondering if it is not completely removing the index from the database. Is there a way to reorganise and reindex the database?

On another matter will we see a version of winmax that will be able to rip the copy protected CD's like feurio does?