Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

New AMX Control 4 and ******** Forum

There is a brand new home automation website www.c4pro.com. It has every thing forum forums to preprogramed templates. The direct link to the forums is www.c4pro.com/forums/forums/index.php. The site is new so their are not many posts but it is something you should check out.

Comments

• yuriyuri Posts: 861
    tech wrote:
    There is a brand new home automation website www.c4pro.com. It has every thing forum forums to preprogramed templates. The direct link to the forums is www.c4pro.com/forums/forums/index.php. The site is new so their are not many posts but it is something you should check out.

i reckon this is some sort of advertisement?
  • mpullinmpullin Posts: 949
    Only 1 post, first post being an ad, yep... something is coming....
    ban.jpg 160.4K
  • joelwjoelw Posts: 175
    Pretty sure it's a scam for him to get a commission. I've seen this before on other forums.

I would suggest the admin delete the thread.
  • TonyAngeloTonyAngelo Posts: 315
    The forum he's pushing looks pretty good though, zero posts in the AMX section and a total of 9 members.
  • jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    Sorry Tony, I'm going to have to disagree. I'm not entirely sure why any AMX programmer would venture over to that forum when everything we need to discuss is right here. Plus, on this forum you get actually get a response (though few and far between) from the engineers, etc. I guess this forum is lacking a "Anything Goes BS Chat" area . . . but I'm not crying over it - nor would I want it.

Admin - please ban the thread starter. I'm not sure what this guy ate for breakfast (a bowl of stupid maybe?) but. . . I have absolutely a zero tolerence level for incompentence, stupidity or sleaziness, which pretty much sums up this character.
  • Outta Here

He's been banned, don't worry!
This discussion has been closed.