Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Hardware MAX by AMX
Options

Add full album to play list bug

adysadys Posts: 395
Hello all

When I am adding a new playlist, adding tracks works fine, adding albums is not..

Its just do nothing.

Is it a bug that every one else encounter?

I have change the gui of the MAX module, so maybe I made a mistke, but I checked it very deep and I don't see anything that might cause the problem.

The only diff is that the buttons are in port 40 instead of port 1, but in this dialog it not suppose to make a different.
Also, if this was the problem, I had problems adding a single track too.

Thanks,

Ady.

Comments

• Options
    anyone?

can someone tell please if its working for him?

thanks.
  • Options
    DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    I've been wondering myself since you originally asked, but I suspect the answer is "no." I can't say for certain, and like I find myself saying at times to customers: I program them, I don't use them, and some times I just don't know the finer points of "using" the product. I have caught AMX tech support with the same thing a few times ... "Oh, it will do that?? I didn't even know."
  • Options
    Thanks Dave

That is very bad...

:(

My customer payed a lot of moeny for this Max solution.

HT04 + 8 AVM == lot of $!!

Every time he goes to the cover page he asked me what is this and why its not working?
    Now with the play list...

I don't understand why someone is not taking care of those bugs.

This system costs more than a family car, I think we deserve more support and bug fixes.
  • Options
    Call AMX tech support and ask for Wylie. He is the MAX guru there, and might be able to help. He has bailed me out of a more than a few difficult situations.
  • Options
    As a complete aside, this has long been my major beef with the MAX system: it's very poorly documented, and doesn't conform to many of the standard features people expect in a media server. As a result, the customer has certain expectations, and the sales team doesn't necessarily know when the MAX isn't going to live up to them. This makes it very difficult to present a package the customer is going to be pleased with when all is said and done, and, at the price it goes for, this is not really acceptable. If it were an iPod, I could blow off the lack of polish and non-conforming features, but it isn't even remotely in the same league.