Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Hardware
Options

Can't connect to NI 4000

A while ago i've changed ip address of ni and changed firmware. After that i didn't try to connect to master. But now i can't find it in localnetwork and can't connect through program port. It is working fine with connected to it plasma, av receiver sat receiver dvd player and TPanel. What can i do in that situation? Send it to AMX?

Comments

• Options
    Normally it always respond to the program port....

First check the setting of the configuration dipswitch. Switches 5..8 set the baudrate, normally 6,7,8 are ON for 38400 baud. But sometimes switches 5..8 are ON which is 115k

If you still can not connect, set switch 1 to ON and reboot the master. This is the "runmode disabled", which means that ony the firmware is loaded, but your program is not be executed. Try again to connect to the master with the baudrate you have set up with switches 5..8.

Don't forget to set back switches 1/3 after reboot.
  • Options
    Normally it always respond to the program port....

First check the setting of the configuration dipswitch. Switches 5..8 set the baudrate, normally 6,7,8 are ON for 38400 baud. But sometimes switches 5..8 are ON which is 115k

If you still can not connect, set switch 1 to ON and reboot the master. This is the "runmode disabled", which means that ony the firmware is loaded, but your program is not be executed. Try again to connect to the master with the baudrate you have set up with switches 5..8.

Don't forget to set back switches 1/3 after reboot.

Thank you, 1+3 switches helped.