Home AMX User Forum NetLinx Modules & Duet Modules
Options

Yamaha RXV2700 dimension mismatch

I'm new to using Duet modules and so far have had pretty good success. I've been incorporating the Duet module for the Yamaha RXV2700 and am fine until I create a dev variable for the multiple touch panels. When I do and compile I get the following errors:

ERROR: C:\AMX\Netlinx Studio Projects\JClark\JClark.axs(547): L20585: Dimension mismatch: [0] vs. [1]

ERROR: C:\AMX\Netlinx Studio Projects\JClark\JClark.axs(547): L20211: Type or dimension conflict for [MMENUCMP1]

I have gone to the effected modules and changed the module name line to expect an array of TP (i.e. added []). This has worked with all the other modules I've incorporated in the project, probably 6 or 7 but it's not working with this Yamaha module. Can anybody steer me in the right direction to be able to use the module with multiple touch panels?

Thanks,
Keith

Comments

• Options
    DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    kmenshouse wrote:
    I'm new to using Duet modules and so far have had pretty good success. I've been incorporating the Duet module for the Yamaha RXV2700 and am fine until I create a dev variable for the multiple touch panels. When I do and compile I get the following errors:

ERROR: C:\AMX\Netlinx Studio Projects\JClark\JClark.axs(547): L20585: Dimension mismatch: [0] vs. [1]

ERROR: C:\AMX\Netlinx Studio Projects\JClark\JClark.axs(547): L20211: Type or dimension conflict for [MMENUCMP1]

I have gone to the effected modules and changed the module name line to expect an array of TP (i.e. added []). This has worked with all the other modules I've incorporated in the project, probably 6 or 7 but it's not working with this Yamaha module. Can anybody steer me in the right direction to be able to use the module with multiple touch panels?

Thanks,
    Keith
    There is a probably a compiled module that you don't have source access to that is expecting a single panel, not an array. Changing the parameter sent isn't going to change what is compiled in the module. You are getting a dimension conflict because you are passing an array,and it wants a single device.

Your best bet is to create a virtual device, and combine it with all your panels, then pass the virtual device to the module.
  • Options
    You were exactly right. That did the trick. I appreciate the quick reply!