Home AMX User Forum AMX Control Products
Options

TP4 Programmer's Report

I'm trying to find out which buttons in my panel file have page flips. This doesn't seem to be one of the things that is shown in the programmer's report.

Anyone know any way to get this? I want to take the page and popup control out of the panel file and move it to the program.

Danny

Comments

• Options
    If you want to find page flips for specific popups or pages you can delete the pages and then run verify page flips from the panel menu. Be sure to backup your panel file first of course.

As for listing all page flips within a panel I don't know of any way to do it that are quick and easy.

Edit: I just tried the verify page flips method and it didn't work! So... never mind.
  • Options
    HedbergHedberg Posts: 671
    I'm not sure if this would be helpful, but you can use edit/find or edit/find&replace to cycle through every button on the panel that will perform a particular action with a particular page as a target. So, you can quickly find, for example, every button that shows a particular popup page. I suppose if you have tons of pages and popups it could be tedious to cycle through all the actions and pages. If you want to kill all these page flips without manually editing every button with a page flip on it, perhaps replacing the target with a dummy page and then deleting the dummy page would kill the flips and popups -- I've not tried that.