Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Hardware
Options

Webcontrol interface cannot connect

Hi,

I am doing some testing and do not have a wired TP to hand to am using a simple web control interface using TPDesign3 and running on a NI900 processor. This has been working fine but for some reason it now cannot connect. If you run it up in a browser with the debug pane it shows that the web interface is trying to login but has a timeout after 30 secs.

The web control panel was also showing up as a device in the system list in NetLinx studio but now no longer does so. It does not show up either using "show device" in a telnet session.

The web control TP interface does show up when running the main webcontrol interface up in a browser.

I have no idea what is going on and have tried a number of things. The only thing so far I have not done is a full reset of the processor. Any ideas or pointers would be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Jez

Comments

• Options
    Spire_JeffSpire_Jeff Posts: 1,917
    The only things I can think of are 1. Check your memory usage on the processor and make sure none of the various memory types are low. 2. Try removing any code you just added to see if it might be interfering with the web tp. If it is, start slowly adding in code to determine what is causing the problem.

Hope this helps,
    Jeff
  • Options
    jezjez Posts: 7
    Thanks for that. I found out it did not like constants in a switch..case.. e.g.

SWITCH(nSomeVar)
    {
    CASE A_CONSTANT:
    {
    }
    }

All running sweet now!

Jez
  • Options
    a_riot42a_riot42 Posts: 1,624
    jez wrote:
    Thanks for that. I found out it did not like constants in a switch..case.. e.g.

SWITCH(nSomeVar)
    {
    CASE A_CONSTANT:
    {
    }
    }

All running sweet now!

Jez

Huh? You can only have a numeric constant or string literal in a case so I doubt that was your problem. Unless you are saying you had a constant in the switch expression.
    Paul