Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Hardware
Options

No hardware with new keypads?!?

jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
Wow - talk about a really ticked off boss and installer today. So we got in 3xMET-6N, 3xMET-7 and 3x MET-13. Of the three sets, only the MET-6N (the source keypads) had install hardware (screws & phoenix connectors.)

Am I to believe that AMX is going to make us buy the phoenix connectors for these pieces or and I missing something here. If so, that'd be like making us to buy wireless cards for the MVP-8400s.

Has anyone had this problem? We'll definitely be calling AMX up and try to figure out what the deal is. Talk about a major ball dropping if it's not just us.

Comments

• Options
    TonyAngeloTonyAngelo Posts: 315
    Not related but have you also noticed that the button numbers on the Metreau KP's are fixed. No using Keypad Builder to program it.
  • Options
    jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    TonyAngelo wrote: »
    Not related but have you also noticed that the button numbers on the Metreau KP's are fixed. No using Keypad Builder to program it.
    Yeah - I noticed that. I'm very sad about that. Even though I hate Keypad Builder with a passion and still feel it is more "alpha" software (I won't even graduate it to "beta") than a full release of something that we must use, I'd much rather liked to have been able to add custom button numbers.
  • Options
    yuriyuri Posts: 861
    jjames wrote: »
    Yeah - I noticed that. I'm very sad about that. Even though I hate Keypad Builder with a passion and still feel it is more "alpha" software (I won't even graduate it to "beta") than a full release of something that we must use, I'd much rather liked to have been able to add custom button numbers.

you can do alot of configuration from code. not sure if this works for the metreau keypads too