Home AMX User Forum AMX Control Products
Options

LCD Up/Down Buttons on Mio-R4

Hi everyone!
I'm trying to understand the Mio-R4 demo project (http://amx.com/assets/touchPanelResources/R4%20Demo.TP4). There are 3 pages for DVD control, that ruled by LCD Up/Down buttons - "page flip" occured when touching of this buttons. But how it occures, if 'Page Flip' property for this buttons is 'none'? Can i use this buttons in my own project without setting them 'Page Flip' to flipping between several pages of various devices, for exmple? Or it can be done only with setting them 'channel code' and do the flip by send_command from NI-masters?

Comments

• Options
    viningvining Posts: 4,368
    When you have a page open hover the mouse over the page and right click. Click on show external controls and then view page flip in properties.

If you go the the file tree and click external controls you will see global values set for these buttons which are not set in the demo. This is actual a nice feature cuz it allows you to maintain global values for multiple pages if desired and the pages that need to be different you can change their values as needed.
  • Options
    krukru Posts: 20
    vining wrote: »
    When you have a page open hover the mouse over the page and right click. Click on show external controls and then view page flip in properties.

Vining, thank you very much!
  • Options
    DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    Like the hardware buttons on any panel, they are initially set as global buttons, but you need to override on each local page. I use the Ctrl-B shortcut to get to the non-global settings per page.