Home AMX User Forum AMX Control Products
Options

Pass-Through Popups

I'm currently in a circumstance where information is being displayed via a popup. All the buttons on the popup are Touch Style: Pass Through. The popup itself has no bitmap graphics or color information; it's completely transparent. The issue issue I'm running into is that in spite of all this, the popup blocks anything behind it from being used. In my mind, that would be the use of the modal setting...

Is there any methods or workarounds to this issue? Where I need something to still be pushable with something in front of it?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    From the TPDesign4 manual:
    Pass through: This style allows the user to press "through" one button to press another button underneath. If there is no other button underneath the pass through button, the user simply presses the page (with no resulting action).
    It is working as designed - in your case, with the Passthru button on the popup, the pass touches the popup background only. It is not possible to set a popup page itself to passthru.

Depending on your design, maybe it will help to set the buttons on the background in "General/Above Popups" to Yes.
  • Options
    Goman213Goman213 Posts: 4
    Why not hide and unhide the buttons instead and make them pass through instead of putting them on a pop up?
  • Options
    Well, the issue, for all intents and purposes has been resolved.

But to answer your question, it could, I suppose, all be on a single page, but honestly that would be an absolute mess of buttons only visible with on states. That would result in literally hundreds of invisible buttons on a single page. Managing that in TP4 would frustrate even my ancestors.