Home AMX User Forum AMX Control Products
Options

MVP-5200i Scroll Wheel

The scroll wheel of the MVP5200i is implemented as a ?push / hold? button (fixed rate), and not a true ?Level? (variable
rate) as done on the newly introduced AMX Metreau keypads. AMX is evaluating changing the MVP5200i scroll wheel
functionality to a ?Level? input in future FW and TPDesign 4 updates.
Doea anyone know what the fixed hold rate is? Why is it fixed and not variable? A hold rate suitable for volume control may not be suitable for searching through lists.

Comments

• Options
    viningvining Posts: 4,368
    vining wrote:
    A hold rate suitable for volume control may not be suitable for searching through lists.
    The hold rate actually seems pretty good for both. I especially like spinning the wheel for volume. The fixed part still bugs me although I can't think of an instance when I would want it changed but I'm sure eventually they'll be one.

Controlling the LED around the center button? How? It doesn't appear to be selectable for channel feedback for that button so other than going to the Setup page how is it controlled? There's nothing specifically for the 5200i in PI or is there? Where do we find the dope on this thing, we junkies need our fix?
  • Options
    shr00m-dewshr00m-dew Posts: 394
    It also appears to turn back off after a download(or perhaps reboot). I couldn't find a setting for it in TPD4.

Kevin D.