Home AMX User Forum AMX Technical Discussion
Options

Help with Infocus Projector IN2102

So it seems you need to use CHARD to control the rate each string character is sent. I have had sporadic luck with any number from 1000 to 70000. Has anyone integrated one of these and has seen the same thing?

There is no carriage return required, and sending through hyperterminal directly to the projector works perfectly.

Thanks!
Brannon

Update: Looks like there is a firmware update for the projector, and one of the points is to fix rs232 control, so crossing my fingers this will take care of it. Looked through some older installs we did with an infocus, and using the same exact code as here, but did not require a CHARD command.

Comments

• Options
    ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    So it seems you need to use CHARD to control the rate each string character is sent. I have had sporadic luck with any number from 1000 to 70000. Has anyone integrated one of these and has seen the same thing?

There is no carriage return required, and sending through hyperterminal directly to the projector works perfectly.

Thanks!
    Brannon

Update: Looks like there is a firmware update for the projector, and one of the points is to fix rs232 control, so crossing my fingers this will take care of it. Looked through some older installs we did with an infocus, and using the same exact code as here, but did not require a CHARD command.

I was going to say that I've done a ton of In Focus and the earlier incarnation of them by Proxima. I never had a single issue with them. Let us know how it turns out.