Home AMX User Forum AMX Control Products
Options

Pop Up Pages Will Not Work - NXT-CV10

Well, here's a new one. We've programmed hundreds of MVP panels of various shapes & sizes. Today, I was making up an NXT-CV10. Super simple stuff, but NO pop up pages will launch. You can't do it via the touchpanel, you can't do it via Netlinx Studio "control device".
If you send the 'SETUP' command via Netlinx Studio, the setup page will come up, but no 'PPON' command will do anything. I've tried renaming the pages, rebooting about 100 times, hard cycling power, pop up pages simply will NOT work. button pushes are fine, feedback works, etc. Just no pop ups. Period.

Anyone?

Comments

• Options
    I use SEND_COMMAND Panel,"'@PPN-Popup1'" to show a pop-up and SEND_COMMAND Panel,"'@PPF-Popup1'" to hide a pop-up. I have never used "PPON" or "PPOF" before. Is there a difference other than syntax?

I had similar symptoms before and just when I got to the point of smashing the TP, I realized I had named the pages like this in the program "Page_1, Page_2, Page_3, etc" and on the TP I had named the pages like this "Page-1, Page-2, Page-3, etc".
  • Options
    ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    Well, here's a new one. We've programmed hundreds of MVP panels of various shapes & sizes. Today, I was making up an NXT-CV10. Super simple stuff, but NO pop up pages will launch. You can't do it via the touchpanel, you can't do it via Netlinx Studio "control device".
    If you send the 'SETUP' command via Netlinx Studio, the setup page will come up, but no 'PPON' command will do anything. I've tried renaming the pages, rebooting about 100 times, hard cycling power, pop up pages simply will NOT work. button pushes are fine, feedback works, etc. Just no pop ups. Period.

Anyone?

This may seem silly, but I've had to do the ppon / ppof commands using lower case before. I've seen times when the 'all caps' version didn't work. Now, I just do them in lower case.