Home AMX User Forum AMX Control Products
Options

Weird Video Window Problems

We have a 1200VG with component and composite ran to it. Here's what I'm noticing.

I have a popup that has a video window in it, and then there's another popup that also has a video window in it. Which I switch from one to the other, the video stays where the last popup's video window was. I've attached what it basically looks like when switching from one page to another.

Going full screen and switching to other popups with a video window fixes the problem, until I do it again.

Any suggestions, thoughts would be great!

Comments

• Options
    Rookie opinion...

Could the pop-ups change faster than the processor can move the video to the new location? I have had similar situations while watching DVD's on laptops. If I grab the DVD player and drag it to another location, it sometimes leaves the video in the previous location. After a few seconds it "catches up".
    The only TP's we have that utilize video are TPI/4's. Sometimes the video will hiccup if the pop-ups change rapidly. I just always figured the video was getting ahead of the processor.

Nice looking TP by the way. Wouldn't know if I should push it or drink it... ;)
  • Options
    ColzieColzie Posts: 470
    You have a typo - cursor is spelled curosr. However I seriously doubt this is causing your problem.

I had a similar problem once where the video image would be "wrapped" - the edges of the video were in the middle of the video window (left and right halves of the video reversed). This would only happen occasionally when changing video feeds at the switcher feeding the panel. Going full screen and back would fix it. It happened so rarely we didn't investigate a solution.
  • Options
    Are the pop-ups in the same group? I'm sure you're closing the first pop-up, but I'm wondering if the group management of the panel will have any different effect..

Kevin D.
  • Options
    jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    Yeah, they are in the same group. This only happens on the 1200VG, and doesn't happen on the 700Vi(s) that we have installed. I'll try separating them to see if it helps. Thanks for the idea!

Hope all is going well!