Home AMX User Forum AMX Technical Discussion
Options

Feedback Multiple Panels

I'm trying to get feedback to display on multiple panels. Every room has one touch panel and some rooms have a touch panel and an R4. I have an autopatch switcher that I want to show feedback for volume and source selection on all the panels. Where do I start???

Comments

• Options
    mpullinmpullin Posts: 949
    davidv wrote: »
    I'm trying to get feedback to display on multiple panels. Every room has one touch panel and some rooms have a touch panel and an R4. I have an autopatch switcher that I want to show feedback for volume and source selection on all the panels. Where do I start???
    You start by making an array to hold src and volume information for each room and populating it using data events from your vdvAutopatch. Actually if none of your TPs ever change rooms this may not be necessary but it's a good habit to get into. So whenever you get information about src or volume you have a loop to go through your touchpanel array (DEV array with all your TPs in it) and for the ones that are in that room, you print the src to the screen, change the level for your volume bar, do whatever other feedback you need.