Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

AMX's Runco 710 Module? Problems?

Anyone running AMX's Runco module for the 710? I've been running through getting our new office setup, basically verifying functions on a product, then sending up for install.

I was checking through the 710 and installed just the AMX module on my NI-3000. Works fine as expected. Go back a couple hours later and the master is locked up. Haven't looked too much into it as I'll probably write my own code, but it seems that with only the module installed (virtual TP) that the master will lock up randomly. Even without the projector hooked up.

Just curious if anyone else ran into this, or if anyone wanted to check it out for themselves... If someone can find a quick fix I'll use the module.. If not I'll write my own..

Thanks,

Kevin D.

Comments

• Options
    Spire_JeffSpire_Jeff Posts: 1,917
    I have a job that is currently using this module on a job without problem, but I am only using the COMM module, not the ui module. If you look at my post regarding my trials and tribulations with the Caddx NX8E module you will find that I had problems with a touchpanel locking up when running the UI module. I would say write your own UI code, but the COMM module seems to function ok.

One disclaimer tho: I am using this module with a Vidikron Model 40. They are supposed to be the same thing, but who knows for sure.

Jeff
  • Options
    Will do.. I was only going to link to a hidden page on the modero anyway. I would imagine it would have to do with the countdown popup they throw up during warmup/cooldown. Goes to a popup and then updates a variable text button for 30 seconds and then turns the popup off.

Kevin D.