Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

Panasonic TH-65PZ850U

I'm looking for the protocol for this piece. Could somebody point me in the right direction? Thanks

Comments

• a_riot42a_riot42 Posts: 1,624
    It's over there
    >
  • flcusatflcusat Posts: 309
    a_riot42 wrote: »
    It's over there
    >

Over where?
  • I think the standard Panny protocol should work.

Power on: "$02,'PON',$03"
    Power off: "$02,'POF',$03"
    HDMI1: "$02,'IMS:H1',$03"
    TonyAngelo wrote: »
    I think the standard Panny protocol should work.

Power on: "$02,'PON',$03"
    Power off: "$02,'POF',$03"
    HDMI1: "$02,'IMS:H1',$03"

Thanks Tony. I called Panasonic and they sent it to me. I'm trying to attach it but the file is over the limit, even compressed.
    According to the protocol, when this set is on stand by it will only respond to querry for power status. I just noticed a very annoying click sound on the set when receives a power status querry while on stand by. It looks like the set turns on certain part of the circuit to respond to the querry and a relay is activated. I could see the light out of the audio optical output when this happens. Again the sound is pretty annoying and you could hear it without a problem in a quite run. First you here a click when the querry is sent and a second click after 5 seconds when the TV sends the response and the circuit is again turned off. Does someone ave any ideas in how to solve this issue? I'm doing the querry for power and input under define program but again the set takes 5 seconds to respond to the querry.