Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

PANA New Mult-Cell 1.9Mhz!

FYI, I just read that Panasonic has a new multi-cell system for the PBX systems. The new KX-T0155 cell stations and KX-TD7685/7695 DECT phone which operate in the 1.9Mhz spectrum.

About freakin time!

I haven't seen anything that says they work with the TAW-848 only the TDA series which I can't sell but the 848 is basically a TDA-50 in a white box and slightly different firmware so I'm hoping.

Comments

• ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    vining wrote: »
    FYI, I just read that Panasonic has a new multi-cell system for the PBX systems. The new KX-T0155 cell stations and KX-TD7685/7695 DECT phone which operate in the 1.9Mhz spectrum.

About freakin time!

I haven't seen anything that says they work with the TAW-848 only the TDA series which I can't sell but the 848 is basically a TDA-50 in a white box and slightly different firmware so I'm hoping.

This should be cool on both sides of the antenna. I hope we can change out all our clients to them asap.
  • viningvining Posts: 4,368
    I contacted one of my distributors about the new cell station but they informed me that it was strictly for the TDAs and not compatable with the TAW848. Now this made no sense since the transceiver side of the cell station should have no impact on the PBX comms side so I contacted Panasonic TS via email and in about 2 hours I got this reply:
    Dan,

From reading you email I take it that you are running into trouble in the 2.4 GHz frequency. Our newer Cell Station KX-T0155 and Portable Stations KX-TD7696/7886 work in the 1.9 GHz range. These products will function on the KX-TAW848 System version 3 or higher.

Regards,
    Jason

Now I just got to figure out what version I'm using?

I'm very impressed with their response time since I've had nothing but bad results dealing with them over the phone.