Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

Whoops in Feb. '05 newsletter?

I believe whoever generated the JPG for the AMX font table neglected one of the cautions stated directly in the article - make sure the font is installed on your computer! The linked table shows the keys to generate the special font icons, but none of the actual icons:
DesignFontsSpreadsheet.jpg

Comments

• Options

... and strangely, when I ready the newsletter last night, there was a section describing a deal for the Experience package that offered significant dealer discounts when purchased in quantites of 4 or more. There was an attached jpg which was supposed to be the form for dealers to include with their orders but the link was simply an advertising image and not the correct form. This morning, I checked the newsletter again and that section is gone. I guess I was seeing things .....
  • Options
    Newsletter

You're not seeing things! We removed the article this morning, and you are right, the link was hooked to an image instead of the intended pdf file. If you have questions about the promotion, please contact your rep or AMX Customer Service (service@amx.com).
  • Options

Thanks Suzanne, you saved me a trip to the eye doctor :) . I will check with my Regional Rep for more information on the deal.

Reese