Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

Transfer issues

I've been having issues when I transfer files to my personal Master. I have selected to reboot the master after the TKN file but the master is not rebooting by itself, I have to force it doing a reboot master after the transfer was completed. Any ideas?

Comments

• ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    flcusat wrote: »
    I've been having issues when I transfer files to my personal Master. I have selected to reboot the master after the TKN file but the master is not rebooting by itself, I have to force it doing a reboot master after the transfer was completed. Any ideas?

Are you getting a good compile?
  • flcusatflcusat Posts: 309
    ericmedley wrote: »
    Are you getting a good compile?

Yes, the systm compiles without a problem.
  • flcusatflcusat Posts: 309
    I found the problem. I usually use Quick Load to do the transfers and on Quick Load the order that you send the files don't matter. So the TKN file doesn't need to be the last one for the master to reboot after the transfer is completed. In the other hand when you use Add you need to move the TKN file to be the last to load on the list, for the master to reboot. Is there a way to arrange the files in the list other than manually, so by default the TKN will go to the bottom of the list?