Home AMX User Forum AMX Design Tools
Options

TPDesign4 ? Clearing Button Codes

Hi,

A few questions regarding TPDesign4 (v 2.4.0):

1) Is there a way to clear all button and address codes for all pages in one big swoop? The way I?m doing it now is to open each page and do a select all and then do a clear with the power assign option. Just wondering if there is an easier and faster way.

2) What is the easiest way to reset all external buttons to the global values for each page in a touch panel file? I have a file that I?m trying to clear out and it will take quite a while to open each page and then view external controls and then one by one reset the codes. Is there a shortcut to this?

3) When I view the function map, I see channel codes that are used and I can see what page they are assigned to but the buttons themselves don?t exist. I double click the listing in the function map and the page opens but the buttons that the function map point to aren?t there. If I do a right click on the function map channel listing and select delete, a message box pops up that says: ?An invalid argument was passed to the function. Please contact Technical Support? Has anyone run across this before? How do I get rid of those channel assignments?

Thanks in advance,
Joe