Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Hardware

Trouble loading IR file to AXB-TC

Is there a trick to loading an IR file to an AXB-TC? I have a project with several of these and I can not upload a new IR file to any of them remotely. The files partially go, and then crap out at about 25%. I do not know if the remote connection element is in play, but it could be.

Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    CT-Dallas wrote: »
    Is there a trick to loading an IR file to an AXB-TC? I have a project with several of these and I can not upload a new IR file to any of them remotely. The files partially go, and then crap out at about 25%. I do not know if the remote connection element is in play, but it could be.

Any help is appreciated.

I've used a lot of these and you have to be careful not to put too big a file on them. they don't have as much memory as a normal IR port. I want to say it's something like 4K.

The clue is that your file quits loading at the exact same place every time.

Also, FYI they don't seem to like when you combine IR file types together.

(Like putting the TV and DVD player in the same file in order to save on putting a 2nd IR device there.) It will do whichever is loaded into the lowest channels first and not do the other device.