Home AMX User Forum AMX Control Products
Options

Modero 7500

Hi

I have a client who has a 7500 which only gets as far as the AMX logo when powering on, can anyone help?

Comments

• Options
    DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    jonnyg wrote: »
    Hi

I have a client who has a 7500 which only gets as far as the AMX logo when powering on, can anyone help?

It almost certainly had a CF card crash and you will need to send it to AMX.
  • Options
    yuriyuri Posts: 861
    DHawthorne wrote: »
    It almost certainly had a CF card crash and you will need to send it to AMX.

the CF card, not the 7500 ;)
  • Options
    DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    yuri wrote: »
    the CF card, not the 7500 ;)

Well, your choice. AMX can swap the card for you, or you can get a new card and swap it yourself, depending on your comfort level with such things. But that particular symptom is definitely consistent with a CF failure.
  • Options
    travtrav Posts: 188
    if you know the firmware version that it was running then you can a gf swap. Otherwise you'll probably need to send in the whole panel just in case.
  • Options
    TurnipTruckTurnipTruck Posts: 1,485
    Check to see that the CF card is fully seated. They are often secured only by a piece of Scotch tape.
  • Options
    Does anyone know where to find the older image files for these?

I had an MVP-7500 CF go corrupt, and AMX is asking $600 for a new one since it's out of warranty.
    I've got the new card, just need to get the image file to ghost back onto it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.