Home AMX User Forum AMX Control Products
Options

AXT-CV10

I have an old AXT-CV10. It works fine but the image is slowly fading away. I can't bring the brightness up any more in set up. Is there any repair documentation available or at least a parts list? It may be the backlight, does anyone know of a source for purchasing the backlight or other AMX panel parts?

Comments

• Options
    jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    dpackard wrote: »
    I have an old AXT-CV10. It works fine but the image is slowly fading away. I can't bring the brightness up any more in set up. Is there any repair documentation available or at least a parts list? It may be the backlight, does anyone know of a source for purchasing the backlight or other AMX panel parts?

Call AMX Tech Support and they will provide you with an RMA to send it in and get it repaired (if you're a dealer.) Otherwise, call up AMX, and ask to find a dealer that you can take it to and have them send it in for you.
  • Options
    Thanks

That was the obvious answer and conclusion I had already came to before I wrote the request for information. I simply wanted to know if there were OTHER alternatives.
    DP
  • Options
    jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    dpackard wrote: »
    That was the obvious answer and conclusion I had already came to before I wrote the request for information. I simply wanted to know if there were OTHER alternatives.
    DP

I just highly doubt there's a place where you can buy the parts from - unless of course you tear it apart and get a list of what's in there. Just like most other pieces with a name on it - they almost always use someone else's stuff. I really doubt it's all manufactured by AMX.