Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

"Green" monitoring.

I thought there was a discussion at some point, but I can't find the thread.

Has anyone found any products that allow integrating gas, water, and power consumption into AMX processors?

I have found the TED (www.theenergydetective.com) for power monitoring, but I thought there was a different company suggested by others. Anyone integrate the TED yet? Any opinions?

Jeff

Comments

• Options
    ColzieColzie Posts: 470
    www.agilewaves.com

They have an AMX module (provides comm only, no TP pages) for purchase.

I haven't used it but it looks pretty sweet. You can put energy consumption data in interactive bar-graph form on the touch panels.
  • Options
    I know I'm reviving an old thread, but I was wondering if anyone has since had any success with TED?
  • Options
    mpullinmpullin Posts: 949
    I know I'm reviving an old thread, but I was wondering if anyone has since had any success with TED?
    Yeah, I wrote a module that carves up the LiveData.xml file the TED serves up and we put that data on our touchpanel in the office. It works fine. Occasionally the thing freezes (data never changes) and needs to be rebooted.
  • Options
    Good to know, thanks.
  • Options

Lots...

{spam}
    There is a free module with basic functionality available from the TED website
    http://www.theenergydetective.com/ted-5000/3rd-party-apps
    {/spam}