Home AMX User Forum AMX Design Tools
Options

TP4 version 2.4 ERROR w/8400

I made the mistake of updating TP4 version 2.4 Friday night...

When trying to upload a panel design to a MVP-8400 using the new version of TP4 design, I get the warning:
"Chameleon Image: v2.50 required". It won't let me upload the panel design. Anyone know of a work around!

How can AMX update software without having the updates for the panels availible?

Comments

• Options
    Were you trying to use the new aluminum smoke template? That would have to wait for the new 8400 firmware..

Otherwise it sounds like a button got set to chameleon by accident.

Kevin D.
  • Options
    GSLogicGSLogic Posts: 562
    I was testing how the chameleon button worked but deleted it and I still can't upload the panel, I even tried to delete all the Pages and Popups with no luck.
  • Options
    Apears you might have found a bug then. Perhaps in order to make sure nothing bad happened they flag the TP file when a chameleon button gets added. Maybe they never thought to unflag it when all chaneleon buttons are removed??

Kevin D.
  • Options
    Originally posted by GSLogic
    I was testing how the chameleon button worked but deleted it and I still can't upload the panel, I even tried to delete all the Pages and Popups with no luck.

If you could, please ZIP and attach your panel file and we will take a look at it. The routines that track when a specific firmware feature is used were written to properly remove references when buttons and/or pages are deleted. Perhaps you have found an unexpected loophole. Thanks.
  • Options
    GSLogicGSLogic Posts: 562
    Rob

Thanks for the replay! I tried uploading the file but it is to large 900k zippped, email me your email address at gary@gslogic.info and I'lll send it.

Thanks