Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Hardware

MIO R-3 Problem

Hi, everyone!!!

I've got problem with my Mio R-3 remote. Remote wasn't in use several weeks, battery was removed. Today i connect new full charged battery and saw strange reaction of remote: button backlight blinking few seconds and turn off. Only Turn On\Off button stayed backlighted. Also all indicators disappeared from screen except battery indicator. Entering to Setup mode using Stop and Input button doesn't work. I'm puzzled and I don't know what to do.

Does anyone have or had same proplem and what you do?

Comments

• vegastechvegastech Posts: 369
    I don't know if this is the same issue, but I also noticed on one R2, the hard button backlight will light up on initial pick-up, and then shut off about 2 seconds later. The only way it will light up again (for that few seconds) is if I let it go to sleep (not docked and not held), and then wake it up again. The other R2 hard button backlight will NOT come on, in or out of the dock. Are either of these two symptoms considered normal operation? Is there any way to extend the hard button backlight timeout? I set the timeout in setup to 12 seconds, but this seems to only apply to the LED screen.