Home AMX User Forum AMX Technical Discussion
Options

Cannot upload file to 5200i

Hi, I've upgraded my TPDesign to the latest version and now get an error message when trying to upload tp files. The initial message is that I need to upgrade my system graphics to v6 from v4 - when I select ok it connects to the touchpanel, and then returns a timeout error...

Error Performing Get Panel Manifest - Timeout Error

Anybody else experienced this?

Comments

• Options
    Happened a few times and overcame it by uploading with NS.
  • Options
    hodeyphodeyp Posts: 104
    thanks - that seems to have solved the problem!
  • Options
    hodeyp wrote: »
    Hi, I've upgraded my TPDesign to the latest version and now get an error message when trying to upload tp files. The initial message is that I need to upgrade my system graphics to v6 from v4 - when I select ok it connects to the touchpanel, and then returns a timeout error...

Error Performing Get Panel Manifest - Timeout Error

Anybody else experienced this?
    TPDesign tries to update the steup pages here. In some rare cases, you may get the panel manifest timeout, You may try "remove user pages" from the protected setup page, and then try again to download your tp file.

In case of a 5200, please chack the firmware. v2.60.64 is highly recommended.
  • Options
    ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    Ihave been working on anew install with lots of new panels. One annoying feature is that tpd4 will continue to occasionally install new system graphics on panels that are clearly up to date. This is annoying because this can add 10 minutes to the download when doing so remotely. I seem to remember being able to bypass this before. Now, we don't seem to have a choice.
  • Options
    DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    ericmedley wrote: »
    Ihave been working on anew install with lots of new panels. One annoying feature is that tpd4 will continue to occasionally install new system graphics on panels that are clearly up to date. This is annoying because this can add 10 minutes to the download when doing so remotely. I seem to remember being able to bypass this before. Now, we don't seem to have a choice.

They most likely added an image or two, then set the version flag higher to insure the new graphics get loaded. Too bad they don't seem to itemize system graphics on the manifest; it's all or nothing.