Home AMX User Forum NetLinx Modules & Duet Modules

We need your assistance, please.

[size=+1]Please Take a Few Minutes And Complete an AMX Dealer/Distributor/Integrator Survey.[/size]

If you are an AMX Dealer, Distributor or Integrator, we would really appreciate your assistance in completing a quick online survey regarding the products you sell, install and program. It only takes a few minutes and allows you to assist us in better supporting you and your end users.

http://www.amx.com/newsletter/200906/survey.htm

Look near the bottom left for a link to [size=+1]the survey[/size].

Thanks in advance for your valuable input.

Comments

• viningvining Posts: 4,368
    FYI, That's an AMX Meeting Room survey and since I'm residential I'm pretty sure I got all the questions wrong.
  • vining wrote: »
    FYI, That's an AMX Meeting Room survey and since I'm residential I'm pretty sure I got all the questions wrong.

I was taught, if in doubt always choose C.
  • yuriyuri Posts: 861
    i couldn't come up with 5 VideoConference sets/brands.
    Do you have to fill in 5 options with every answer?
  • mpullinmpullin Posts: 949
    I was taught, if in doubt always choose C.
    The first time I read this I thought, oh man, we are about to see 'Banned User' under John Gonzales too, but no, I realized you were talking about multiple choice strategy :p
  • mpullin wrote: »
    The first time I read this I thought, oh man, we are about to see 'Banned User' under John Gonzales too, but no, I realized you were talking about multiple choice strategy :p

Hahaha - whoops! Yes was definitely referring to multiple choice strategies.

--John
  • Thanks to those that have responded

Even though we have specifically asked for module suggestions to support AMX MeetingRoom, all module recommendations are welcome, especially in the display category.