Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

Jobs in Tennessee

Hi Everyone,
I hope i posted in the correct section but im looking for work around the Nashville, TN area. I have my installer certs completed and im scheduled to start the programming cert in August. Im A VERY HARD worker and love to learn new things.The AV control industry has always been something ive wanted to work in for a long time now. I just love the idea of pushing a button and have something or many things happen at once. Ive worked in the electronics field for about 7 years now installing Cat5 and security systems. If it is related to computers ive just got a natural talent. Ive got an Associates Degree in Computer Networking and Electronics Engineering. Im currently getting a second degree in Electrical systems at this time. Ive been looking for a company that would take me in and let me show them what i can do and most importantly learn new ways of doing things. Im drug free / Alchol free 100%. I dont mind long hours.. I actually prefer it! If you or anyone knows of a good company that i should look into or if you do work for yourself and would like some dependable help please let me know.

Thanks for your help!
Brian B

Comments