Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Hardware

ENOVA DVX-2100-SP

I just got one of these units in for eval. and was wondering if anyone else has had a chance to test them out. I have it up and running manually but am having a real dog getting it to connect with Studio. Has anyone else had this issue or should I tell the boss I need a few months off to rest up :)

Comments

• Connecting to Studio

Thomas, it should be as easy as any other NetLinx processor and no special version of Studio is needed. They all ship DHCP and support zero-config for determining the IP address. If all else fails, you can also connect via the USB port. Also, make sure you are plugged into the Ethernet jack and not the UDM jack.
  • oooh

I was looking at one of these and didn't realize they were available for Eval. Should I call my dealer for one?
  • Thomas HayesThomas Hayes Posts: 1,164
    B_Clements wrote: »
    Thomas, it should be as easy as any other NetLinx processor and no special version of Studio is needed. They all ship DHCP and support zero-config for determining the IP address. If all else fails, you can also connect via the USB port. Also, make sure you are plugged into the Ethernet jack and not the UDM jack.

Exactly what I thought but still having issues with it. Thx's.

I would contact your dealer and ask, I'm not sure how many units are out there as yet. From what I've seen so far with it they seem like a nice piece of equipment.