Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

right and center clic mouse simulation

Hello,

i need to know if there is any way to implement a right click, center clic or scroll up or down mouse events with Netlinx or TPDesign.

We have a PC connected to a TPI-Pro-4, and we can take control of it enabling the "video fill" option at the TPDesign and the "Video Touch pass-thru", so when we push over the panel, it is like "left-clicking" at the PC?s desktop, but we cannot make a "right-click", "center-clic" or scrolls simulations.

I tried to make a button with the "Computer Control: Right click mouse button" channel code, but it doesn?t make anything, maybe because it is for a "Computer Control", but like i said before, the PC is not connected through a computer control button, we see it through a Video fill of the TPI-Pro pannel.

So, if you know a way to simulate right or middle click mouse button, please tell me.

Many thanks!!

Comments

• Sorry for the delayed response. The latest version of TPI-PRO firmware (v2.5.9) supports middle and right mouse button events to be sent over USB via the "Video Touch Pass-Thru" option of a Video Fill button. You would have to select which type of mouse button event is sent to the PC via the use of separate "Computer Control: X Mouse Button" buttons.

These are all now supported:
    "Computer Control: Left Mouse Button"
    "Computer Control: Center Mouse Button"
    "Computer Control: Right Mouse Button"

Mouse Wheel events are not supported using a Video Fill button and Video Touch pass-Thru.

The latest also supports the ^KPS and ^MPS commands for Keyboard and Mouse Pass Through.

It's probably too late for your implementation you sought help for, but hopefully this will help if you do similar things in the future.

Chuck