Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

AMX Forum Involvement

I don't think it's just me, but there seems to be a massive increase in the number of AMX staff responding to posts here.

I think tha'ts great and am really pleased that AMX see the value of this unique forum for communicating with programmers and installers direct. Thanks and long may it continue!

Comments

• ^ +1.

I definitely appreciate the fact that AMX staff is participating to this degree as well. Very impressive and definitely helpful. The scary thing in most places is that if people get frustrated with a company or product they take it out on the employees. We have a very professional group here and I hope the attitude of mutual respect continues to be extended towards the AMX staff as well.

I really value the opportunity to interact with the guys that know the innerds of these things.

--John
  • GSLogicGSLogic Posts: 562
    Jimweir192 wrote: »
    I don't think it's just me, but there seems to be a massive increase in the number of AMX staff responding to posts here.

I think tha'ts great and am really pleased that AMX see the value of this unique forum for communicating with programmers and installers direct. Thanks and long may it continue!

I could not agree more!
  • Agreed. Thank you, not only to AMX staff, but to everyone that takes the time to help out us newbies without making us feel stupid.
  • You're welcome, to all. We are definitely trying to have more of a presence in the forums. So far I think it has been beneficial to everyone on both sides.
  • Spire_JeffSpire_Jeff Posts: 1,917
    I agree. Thank you to everyone that participates in the forums. The forums are a very valuable tool for me and I am glad to see that AMX employees have joined in.

Jeff