Home AMX User Forum AMX Design Tools

TPD4 and Graphic Blue Scheme popup issues?

I downloaded the Graphic Blue scheme from amx.com to play around with some things before I go to TPD class next month. I'm having issues with page flips - it seems that even though I tell the button on a popup to page flip the main page to another page (not a popup), the main page never goes away. I don't think this is an issue if I only have a single main page and every other page is a popup, but this is how the scheme was designed. Is there a way to close the main page to then allow for the next page to show through? I only see "show, hide, close" for popups, not for normal pages.

Comments

• DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    Pages are mutually exclusive. If one is showing, the others are not, period. If a popup was shown on a page, and you go off that page, when you go back, the popup will still be there. There is only one reason I can think of that a button on a popup wouldn't flip the page, and that is if the popup is modal. Make sure it's not, because that setting will block your page flip until the popup is closed (after which, you can't push the button anyway).