Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

pop-up pass through?

Hello!

i want to make a pop-up with some buttons and a transparent background, and i would like to know if i could make this pop-up "pass through", like with buttons, so all the buttons behind the pop-up could still be enabled.

Thanks to all!

Comments

• ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    MorgoZ wrote: »
    Hello!

i want to make a pop-up with some buttons and a transparent background, and i would like to know if i could make this pop-up "pass through", like with buttons, so all the buttons behind the pop-up could still be enabled.

Thanks to all!

I don't believe you can do that. Perhaps you can make the popup smaller or use several smaller popups to make what you're trying to do. That's going to be harder but it can be made to work.
    If it were me, I'd redesign the layout of my underlying page and/or popup so it will work. Form follows function; not the other way arouond.
  • Spire_JeffSpire_Jeff Posts: 1,917
    There is no way to make the popup pass-through (unless they have added a new feature). I went through this a while ago. In my case, the underlying buttons were specific to the popup page being displayed, so I was able to simply add bounding box buttons into the popup that were invisible and had the same channel codes as the underlying buttons. This is a little more work, but it was the best approach I could come up with.

Jeff
  • Under button the general tab for a button look for 'above popups.' Change that to yes and the button will stay above any popups that are loaded.
  • MorgoZMorgoZ Posts: 116
    Thanks for your answers!!

Making the underlying buttons "above pop-ups" could help, but the problem is that there are more pop-ups and not all of them are invisible, so the problem changes, but is not solved.
    I?ll try to activate/deactivate the "above pop-ups" option by netlinx depending on the button pressed, but i?m going to hate my code ;)

Thanks anyway!!
    Salutes.