Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

Programming & hardware terms . . .

that could make a decent movie title. (Hats off to Eric for the idea ;))

So - something silly because it's one of the those days . . . make up a movie title that has a software or programming term in it. Example: "Lost Calibration"

I'll give it a shot I guess since I'm the OP
Constant Character Love . . . a romance movie coming to a theater near you!

Comments

• Spire_JeffSpire_Jeff Posts: 1,917
    Endless Travels Through the Infinite Loop - Follow a mad man as his journey through life spirals out of control!

If Else If? - Follow a teenage girl as she hits the mall to pick out the perfect outfit for prom.

Stack Overflow - A look into the dark life of a tournament poker pro.

I'm sure I'll think off more as I await the next reboot of a processor :)

Enhanced Memory Bus - Watch the drama unfold as an amnesiac starts to regain his memory moments after stepping on a greyhound bus destined for Nevada.

Serial ATA! - When a serial killer uses high speed data transfer pipelines to murder his victims in the Anta Airport, the Peruvian Police force must call on Joe Hebert to aid them in their battle!

Jeff
  • viningvining Posts: 4,368
    Wow, you guys aren't experimenting with blotter acid again, are ya!
  • mpullinmpullin Posts: 949
    Index to Large ... a teenage pointer is forced to go on the run having accessed illicit information from beyond the bounds of the array.

Switch Case ... when the perfect bank robbery yields only an attache full of underwear, who ended up with the money along the way?

Bitwise Operation 3: this one time at BAND camp
  • jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    vining wrote: »
    Wow, you guys aren't experimenting with blotter acid again, are ya!

Sshhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't tell.
    Volatile Char - A story of fire fighters on the edge!

Error! One Argument for Function Taking Two - The Paul Rubens Story :P

Jeff

P.S.
    I liked the BAND camp one :)
  • ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    Error!
    No Error
    The Beatles Story
  • What a hoot

Marshalling Protocol - Prequal to Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

Unicode - Solving the origin of the mythical Unicorn on the streets of Paris.

Mainline - The only way out for old timers trapped in a time wrap.

Runtime - Hidden memories are recalled during a series of executions.
  • glr-ftiglr-fti Posts: 286
    I thought RUNTIME is what happens after crappy beer?
    Here goes nothing (again - you'll be able to tell how INCREDIBLY boring I can be.)

Master To Master - The story behind Vader and Obi Wan
  • Polylols...

TIMELINE KILL - Who will be next?

--

A ship, missing for 30 days, drifts into a small harbour on the south coast. A strange virus escapes and wipes out the residents. As the tide wanes, the ship drifts out to sea once more, it's next stop...FIRST LOCAL PORT

--

DEFINE EVENT HORIZON - Mark Kermode and Roger Epert discuss that oft maligned genre, Space Horror.

--
  • ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    SEET_OUTDOOR_TEMPERATURE ~ A programmer tries to take over the world by hijacking weahter controlling satellites.
  • viningvining Posts: 4,368
    Ok, I'll give it a shot!

DO_RELEASE - When you're finally alone and able to let one rip (pass gas).

DO_PUSH - Sitting on the toilet.

DO_PUSH_TIMED - Constipated, sitting on the toilet.
    Woot-Woot! Eric, you finally replied - I was waiting eagerly for your response. Nice one!

And vining dude . . . wow . . . LMFAO!!! :D Too funny!

I think AMX should put a tagline underneath the logo up in the left corner it should "A place to sort out your differences and have fun!" :D
    Button_Event: Push and Release! - Arnold Schwarzenegger makes his return to the silver screen as tormented President Jack Russell. Russell uses a diplomatic trip to Iran as cover for a black op to sabotage an imminent nuclear attack. Can he succeed before Iran pushes the button and destroys civilization as we know it? With Jamie Lee Curtis as Secretary of State Madeline McClain, James Caan as Rick Rutger head of Secret Service, Jesse Ventura as Secretary of Defense, and Tom Arnold as the President's quirky adviser.

Jeff