Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

CCS

A while back I let out that our company is creating a new startup that will be offering a new product. I was a little coy about it as 1) I don't like the idea of using this forum as advertising space for stuff and 2) I didn't have permission to let out the news.

issue 2 is now over and I can be public about it.

Issue 1 is still a sore spot with me but there was some interest from many of you concerning it, so I'll keep this brief and 'non-advertisement' as possible.

Our new company is called Certified Cyber Solutions http://www.certifiedcybersolutions.com

We have come up with a solution for home network security and remote access and monitoring that utilizes enterprise level network montioring (SNMP) married with a sophisticated data management system to manage passwords and access to the home network.

I won't bother you with details. If you have questions PM me and we can discuss this outside the AMX forum as I don't want to abuse what this site is meant to do.

We're really excited about this as it was designed by integration people and is very powerful and built with integrators in mind. Even during testing it saved our bacon here at the shop on several occasions and is now standard in all our systems.

Let me know if you have any interest or questions.

Eric