Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Applications and Solutions

Does iSchedule Contain iTimeManeger By itself?

Hy Guys,

I whant to know if i!Schedule contain i!Timemaneger by itself or not.

Just because i!TimeManeger jut give me the feedback of the sunrise and the sunset and i!Schedule give that information to.
So should I include i!TimeManeger to?

Thanks a lot as usual

Bye Kman88

Comments

• ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    Darkman88 wrote: »
    Hy Guys,

Just because i!TimeManeger jut give me the feedback of the sunrise and the sunset and i!Schedule give that information to.

Thanks a lot as usual

Bye Kman88

You don't need those things to get sunrise/sunset hours. they are keywords available in Netlinx Studio. check out the helpfile.
  • TurnipTruckTurnipTruck Posts: 1,485
    Hy Guys,

Thanks a lot as usual

Bye Kman88

iTimeManager IS part of iSchedule
  • ColzieColzie Posts: 470
    ericmedley wrote: »
    You don't need those things to get sunrise/sunset hours. they are keywords available in Netlinx Studio. check out the helpfile.

Only 8:30 and I've already learned something new!
  • ericmedley wrote: »

I know that in fact I use iSchedule just for scheduling some events that occur.
    I know that in fact I use iSchedule just for scheduling some events that occur.

okay...

That's something I'd just do in code myself. But, if that works for you then go for it.
  • DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    okay...

That's something I'd just do in code myself. But, if that works for you then go for it.

I used to include i!-Schedule as a matter of course, but found that it was way overkill for the simple timing needs my projects have. So now I just use TimeManager and do my own scheduling routines. I think i!-Schedule is best suited for a flexible schedule that gives the end-user the ability to adjust events. It's too bloated just for a regular "turn this thing here on at 3 PM."
  • sonnysonny Posts: 208

I find these related to the ASTRO_CLOCK routine, but not as keywords. Am I missing something?
    sonny wrote: »
    I find these related to the ASTRO_CLOCK routine, but not as keywords. Am I missing something?

Yup, that's it.

To make it easy just use Google Earth to get the exact lat and long you want for your location and convert it from Degrees/Minutes/Seconds to Degrees-decimal and you'll have what you need.