Home AMX User Forum AMX Design Tools

TP4 Copy And Past Popups

Is there a way to select more than 1 popup or page at a time, i want to copy a load of popups for one design and drop them into another panel design, holding shift or ctrl does not have any effect.

Michael

Comments

• Joe HebertJoe Hebert Posts: 2,159
    xrmichael wrote: »
    Is there a way to select more than 1 popup or page at a timel
    No, not that I'm aware of.
  • Clicking

A lot of mouse clicks needed then, would it be a good addition to TP4. Or is it just me, it normally is.
  • viningvining Posts: 4,368
    xrmichael wrote:
    would it be a good addition to TP4. Or is it just me, it normally is.
    Nope, you're not alone it's been requested on the forum 352 times. Ok I made that number up, but alot of times.
  • ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    vining wrote: »
    xrmichael wrote:

Nope, you're not alone it's been requested on the forum 352 times. Ok I made that number up, but alot of times.

bump - and some stuff to make this long enough
    bump - and some stuff to make this long enough
    vining wrote: »
    xrmichael wrote:

and again i say...

bump
  • DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    I reiterate my call to make a panel merge feature. Then I can have a fully developed panel file for a specific device, and merge it in one operation to my project file. Give it an option to change port numbers as it merges, and it will save me hours on every project that switches from an Escient to a ReQuest, or anything of that nature.
  • Jorde_VJorde_V Posts: 393
    I would also like this merge function. It would save me a lot of time if I could design device specific pages and simply merge them into my current project.