Host: 192.168.1.15
Path: cgi-bin/cmd
File: encoder?SNAPSHOT
User: Admin
Password: 123456
Refresh Rate: 1
then all Ok.

If I send command to Panel:

"'^RAF-Camera,%P0%UAdmin%S123456%H192.168.1.15%Fencoder?SNAPSHOT%Acgi-bin/cmd%R1'"
"'^BBR-1700,1,Camera'"
picture from the camera does not appear.

Comments

• jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    It's late here, but the very first thing that pops out at me is that there's a space in your URL - is that supposed to be there? (In the word SNAPSHOT)
  • AlehaAleha Posts: 9
    Without space....
    "'^RAF-Camera,%P0­min%S123456%H192.168.1.15%Fencoder?SNAPSHOT%Acgi-bin/cmd/%R1'"
    Space insert forum :) If make edit post, space not apper.
  • snoblesnoble Posts: 35
    Are you using firmware version 2.66.21? You mentioned in another post that you were having trouble getting a dynamic image to display at all with that build - did you get that issue resolved? Check out this post on a similar issue:

http://www.amxforums.com/showthread.php?t=6346

A few things to note:
    - If the resource already exists, RAF does not change it. In this case, use RMF and also note that you may have to hide then show the button to get around the RMF issue (this has been fixed and will be in the next release)
    - Try flipping away from the image, then flipping back
    - If the camera is sending Motion JPEG, set your refresh rate to 0

Good luck & let me know how it goes.
  • AlehaAleha Posts: 9
    >Are you using firmware version 2.66.21? You mentioned in another post that you were having trouble getting
    > a dynamic image to display at all with that build - did you get that issue resolved?

File: encoder?SNAPSHOT working on a version of 2.66.21 and 2.60.64
    File: system?GET_STREAM working only on a version 2.60.64
  • snoblesnoble Posts: 35
    For the case that does not work, do you have the URL defined fully in the resource manager? If you are using ^RAF/^RMF to set the URL, did you try the hide/show workaround?

If still not working, could you telnet to the panel, turn all logs on ("msg on all"), go to the page that contains the problem URL, save to a file & send?