Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Hardware

Goldline Aqua Connect -

Anybody have any luck controlling this product? I'm looking at a project. The contractor has accepted the pool guy's bid for this system. He's asking me to write a proposal to control it.

I searched the forums but the last post I could find was from 2007. Have they upgraded their serial interface to something useful yet? Goldline wasn't much help with this.

Thanks!

Comments

• glr-ftiglr-fti Posts: 286
    As far as I know they still only support one way control. If you can live with that it works but how do I know if I want to raise the temperature if I don't know what the current temperature is? I couldn't live with that so I have been recommending Pentair Intellitouch. While Goldline has a great product at a great price point without two way control it is a stand alone system.

I have spoken to the Goldline tech manager on several occasions. The last conversation we had he indicated that several others had asked for two way as well. He just didn't have the funds in his budget at the time. It would appear that he still doesn't. He has stopped responding to my inquiries so I guess that they just don't to care.
  • MauiJonMauiJon Posts: 2
    Thanks for your response. Good info.