Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

Multi-Zone Control and TP Displays?

What are you folks doing visually when it comes to controlling a multi-zone system, specifically around touchpanels and feedback? I am trying to design a page that has all rooms listed, with the currently selected source (multi-state general button) next to the room. The panel has the available source selections on a popup group on the left side of the pane, with the multi-zone page displaying once the Whole House button has been selected. Anyone have any screenshots you wouldn't mind sharing? Just looking for ideas, not things to plagiarize. Thanks.

Comments

• In one of our Projects, where we had the Nuvo Music Controller for different zones, we put all the zone listed on one page. And then a button for the Music Controls. Selecting any of the zone buttons activates that zone and selecting music controls popus the page where you have the Transport Buttons. Hope that helps.
  • viningvining Posts: 4,368
    There's a pic of what I use for master control of all zones in the Modpedia section under my AutoPatch post. It can handle 18 ins x 54outs (sources/zones).